WAYS TO FIT A GARMENT:
1. Dart manipulation
- Seam variation
- Princess lines and style lines.
LEARNING HOW TO DRAPE A GARMENT.
1. Using bias /crosscut methods
1. Constructed garments and their details.
2. Types of jackets.
1. History of skirts
History of pants
2. Learning of figure types.
3. Categories and looks for styling
Learning how to draw accessories for example bags, shoes, jewelry, and scarfs.
1. Different types of embellishments/embroidery.
2. Dyeing techniques, and finishing for different fabrics.
1. Rendering stripes. Checks and prints.
Designing for different body types, eg:- apple-shaped, pear-shaped, hourglass-shaped, etc.
Flat spec drawing and drawing of action figures.