This course is for those who would like to start creating beautiful resin products but aren’t sure where to start.
Whether you want to start resin as a hobby or initiate a resin art business, you are still required to know and understand the basics.
Resin art is an unconventional form of art that is commonly used in many different areas of DIY projects, crafts, arts, jewelry and much more.
Very exciting, imaginative and relaxing, you will create beautiful works of unique art in a very short time. Design art that is specific to you, and most importantly, learn how to enjoy the time creating. I hope to see you soon! Welcome to your resin journey!
Beginner classes are for those who:
- Are interested in making resin designs and don’t know where to begin
- Want to express their creativity
- Want an artistic entrepreneurial endeavor to generate income
Beginner and Intermediate
- Introduction to resin
- Mixing resin with colors
- Different pouring style techniques
- Pouring the resin
- Finishing touches
Four beginner courses will teach you resin:
- Class 1: Coasters
- Class 2: Chopping board
- Class 3: Clocks
- Class 4: Flower silicon mold and tray, both options with 2 coasters
Four Intermediate Courses you will learn resin:
- Class 1: On Silicon Geode mold or bookmarks
- Class 2: Flower Coasters
- Class 3: Blue Agate, Mandala Coasters, Bowls with silicon Geode molds
- Class 4: Choose between creating a cake stand or wall piece