WELCOME TO DUBAI INTERNATIONAL ART CENTRE!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Dubai International Art Centre ‘s Website, located at
DUBAI INTERNATIONAL ART CENTRE TRADING LLC maintains the https://artdubai.com/ website (“Site”)
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Dubai International Art Centre if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the customer via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
Unless otherwise stated, Dubai International Art Centre and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Dubai International Art Centre. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Dubai International Art Centre for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Dubai International Art Centre
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Dubai International Art Centre
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Dubai International Art Centre
- Redistribute content from Dubai International Art Centre
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
- DUBAI INTERNATIONAL ART CENTRE will not pass any debit card details to third Parties.
- DUBAI INTERNATIONAL ART CENTRE takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware software methodologies. However, https://artdubai.com/ cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- DUBAI INTERNATIONAL ART CENTRE is not responsible for the privacy policies of website to which it link. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any question about their use of the information that they collect.
- The website policies and terms & conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.