Students from the age of 10 to 60+ years of age can participate in this course. The graduated students will be able to understand and sculpt their artistic side to further explore and know their already known or hidden artistic abilities and passion. At the end of this course the graduates will be able to create their own ceramic art pieces that they can be proud to call their own.
The course will be divided into 3 levels, Beginner, Medium and Upgraded with a total of 16 lectures. The Beginner’s level will consist of 6 lectures where they will learn the below various ceramic techniques:
- Preparing the raw materials.
- Using various tools.
- Recycling the materials
- Learning how to create ceramic ropes and flat surfaces.
- Repairing any faults in their artistic pieces.
- Trimming and grooming techniques.
The Medium level will consist of 4 lectures where they will learn the below various ceramic techniques:
- Introducing glazing materials and tools.
- Understanding how the ovens generally operate and the stacking inside these ovens.
- The firing stages of the raw and glazing materials.
The Upgraded level will consist of 6 lectures where they will learn the below various ceramic techniques:
- 3 weeks for 1D, 2D and 3D ceramic techniques.
- The final 3 lectures will be the student’s individual projects where each and every student will practice and implement all the above techniques to create his/her own masterpiece.
MATERIALS & TOOLS:
All the materials and tools requested for this course will be provided by the centre, any additional materials or tools can be later purchased by the students from the centre.
Terms and Conditions
1. Pre-registration is required for all classes and payments to be made in advance.
2. Students must attend classes they have registered for and paid for.
3. Makeup classes are provided and refunds are issued only if the art center cancels any lessons.
There are no reviews yet.